Friday, December 16, 2011

Silver Ballet Flats From Carlton London- Another SOTD


This is my second pair from Carlton London but first post about them. These shoes were supposed to be silver but look more of a gun metal+ silver. These are also Ballet Flats but the first that I own of the stretchable kind.It was love at first sight.................with the price tag!




Price: INR 1295 ($ 26 approx) (I think I got them for INR 400/USD 8)
Material(Upper): Pewter(No leather makes me happy!)
Size: Well, these are in EUR 40/ UK 7


In the picture below,you can see the Carlton London tag but I could have seriously done without it! I am already planning to cut it with a scissor.


I feel pointed toes look better on my feet.These round toes don't exactly flatter the shape of my feet.
These shoes had a silver (almost mirror like) thing attached to them. Even the inside sole is silver!