Sunday, December 18, 2011

Birthday Haul?

I didn't pay a single penny in purchasing anything in *this* haul. Even though I am calling it a Birthday haul; it was a little late for this year's birthday and a little too early for the next year's! Anyway, I am a silent lover of L'occitane's, you know the kind who admire from a distance. In my case, I have bought a few things because that's all I can afford. Without further ado, here are the things that I got:



  • Bath and Body Works- Mist in Twilight Woods
  • Bath and Body Works- Sweet Pea Body Butter
  • Bath and Body Works Japenese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion
  • Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat in Fractured Foil
  • Sally Hansen Nail Strengthener  with Green Tea and Bamboo
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro in Wild Orchid
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro in Gold Silk
  • L'Occitane Soothing Conditioner
  • Sinful Colors Purple Diamonds 102
  • Sinful Colors Bali Mist 387

Now, you can see why I needed sponsors, right?:P