Sunday, April 15, 2012

Revlon Nail Enamel in Gold Get 'Em

While window shopping, I noticed two trios from Revlon at the price of two nail enamels. I bought  the one with more wearable shades. Gold Get 'em is my favourite and I have already used a third of the bottle. Btw, this name is kind of funky and not like the usual Revlon nail enamel names.







This is one shade which doesn't look out of place anywhere. It is more of a pale yellow colour than a proper golden.

Consistency, Application, etc:
Gold Get 'em is semi-sheer , shimmery shade and you need 3 coats for proper coverage but it doesn't really become opaque. The brush is the usual Revlon one and the brush stroke don't show up when you apply the nail enamel. It is also, Toluene and Formaldehyde free. The best thing is that it is very easy to remove and leaves no stain even without a base coat.




Can I use this for stamping? No, it just wouldn't show up.

Lasts for?  4 days without any chipping but that depends on the kind of work you do.

Drying Time:  Up to 2 coats, drying time is pretty quick but 3rd coat onwards, drying takes a lot of time. I cannot tell you the number of times I smudged my nails and had to re-paint them.

Price: 130 INR ( 2.5 USD approx)  for 8 ml


There are 2 coats in the pictures.All the pictures have been taken in artificial light with no flash.