Monday, January 16, 2012

Why am I Broke- The Story of Books!

These books have been bought in Delhi Book Fair last August. On the venue, I saw a lady roaming around with a trolley bag about the same size as that of a cabin luggage and I just raised an eyebrow. By the time we were done shopping, I had new respect for the lady because dragging those bag back home seriously required a coolie:|  This is a * part* of the haul since I don't have all the books with me right now.
Also, some of them were on hugggggggggggge discount.




 Under the Duvet is the first part of Further Under the Duvet (for some grand reason, I read them backwards edition wise!)




James Herriot(s) are from Crossword, Select City Walk.

The Books I bought:


  • Under the Duvet (Short stories)  Buy it HERE
  • My Family and Other Animals (Stories about Gerald Durrell, his family and his love for exploring and animals, surprisingly it is quite funny at places, specially the preface in which he claims, we have raised our mother nicely!)Buy it Here
  • James Herriot All things Bright and Beautiful ( Stories on his experience with treating animals in the countryside) Buy it Here
  • James Herriot- Vets Might Fly  Buy it Here 
  • James Herriot- The Lord God Made Them All  Buy it Here
  • Ken Follet- On Wings of Eagle (Buy it Here)
  • PG Wodehouse - Joy in The Morning Buy it Here




 _____________________________________________________________________