Friday, November 18, 2011

Biotique Bio Seaweed Revitalizing Anti-Fatigue Eye Gel Review


All those hours of staring at the computer screen tire out the eyes and my case is no different. So, what do you do? Cut your time online? Of course not! When I saw Biotique Bio Seaweed Revitalizing Anti-Fatigue Eye Gel, I thought I had my answer but I couldn’t find any reviews. I still bought this from Cosmetix.in at some discount.




Texture, Colour & Smell:
It is a transparent gel which smells like paan-supaari. The smell is not very strong and doesn’t linger as well.



Ingredients:



My Experience with the Gel:
A kid getting present on a Christmas? That’s how happy I was to receive the package. I used it at night, it felt cool on the skinand I woke up with puffed-up eyes (and no I was not crying, et all). I thought maybe it was something else and I should try it again. The second time, I again woke up with puffed-up eyes again. Thankfully, I didn’t have to go out otherwise it would have been hard explaining how I had really not been crying. I left the gel alone. After a few days, I used it again but during the day and my eyes didn’t become puffed up but except for a bit of cooling effect, there’s nothing more to it. No lasting soothing or revitalizing effect for that matter.

Price: 199 for 25gm
Shelf Life: 3 years.


Verdict: I’d say, two pieces or cucumber or two cotton balls dipped in rose water will have a better effect on your eyes.

4 comments:

  1. anti relaxing eh...!
    :P
    I have ordered a Ponds eye cream today. Lets see how that works. I also have my eyes on Kiehls but that will have to wait.
    So now what will you do with this gel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as I have two feet, I won't let anything go waste....lol. Btw, I tagged you in that award post too. Do tell me if that eye cream works, I was thinking about getting it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!
    Yes the poor feet!
    I have myself used quite a few creams as hand or foot creams.
    All I want from an eye cream is to hydrate so lets see, shouldn't fail on that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's not a lot! It should meet your expectations.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Your name in the comment acts as a link so, you don't have to worry about leaving me a http:// something......link.I anyway blog hop a lot and would love to visit you.

Have a great day!