Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Online Shopping: Cilory.com Review

Cilory.com has recently started selling beauty products, health care fashion items.Initially, they were sold only the kinky stuff(or so I heard)  and if you're interested, they still sell it!! Anyway, I have turned into a person who-shops-online-all-the-time, and I absolutely love it. I don't have to go out in the rain or walk miles and miles to find out that whatever product I was looking for is not available. I hate it! However, sold out stuff on sites breaks my heart too but not as much, after all, I didn't have to walk for it.

This is the site's logo.


I decided to give the site a try. I wanted to try out Sebamed's Clear Face Foam but it was Rs. 523 after discount instead I settled on  Sebamed's Clear Face Cleansing bar.If the product turned out to be all right, I will think about spending 500 bucks on the foam.

Now, the shipping was free, even when the order amount was less than 100 INR, it was still free, which is very good.After I placed the order, I got a call from Cilory.com saying the cleansing bar now comes with an increased price and new packaging. The first thought that came to  my mind was, " I am not going to pay the extra amount". I didn't have to, they just told me it comes in a different packaging now with an increased  price  and they were not asking me to pay the difference but would it be all right if they sent the bar with the new packaging. I was obviously fine with it.

They have several payment options, you can pay through credit card, debit card, net banking, cash on delivery or even a cheque. Their claim to fame is that they'll keep your personal products personal( remember the kinky stuff that they sell:P) and they  don't even mention the name of the site on the box, only the parent company's name i.e. Dew Solutions is written.

Sample delivery  box.This image is posted on their site.





In case, your product is damaged or defective, you can return it and Cilory  will make the arrangements, all you have to do is contact their customer care.They were selling Archie's Cupid bracelets too, but that's all for next time.

Let's see how long they take to deliver from Gurgaon.


Update:

The Sebamed's Cleansing bar turned out to be amazing. It is pH balanced and it removes oil and if your skin is irritated, it will help you get rid of it. The delivery was fine. I just had one product which came in a brown cardboard box and what I love the best is that they don't mark the whole box with the money you spent( yayyy!) so nobody gets to know how much you exactly spent! 










The bad news is that they have raised the free shipping limit to a minimum of Rs. 300.