Tuesday, September 06, 2011

BIOTIQUE CUCUMBER PORE TIGHTENING FRESHNER REVIEW



Biotique Cucumber Pore Tightening Freshner tones your skin and reduces the pore-size as well.It gives great result with oily skin, my skin looked fresh and it remained oil free for a few hours, which is a lot more than all the other toners that I have tried. I have an excessively oily skin so it didn't make my skin dry but if you have a normal skin or have an oily T-zone, I will suggest using it in less quantities.

It contains  Cucumber juice(obviously) , Coriander (Dhania), Mint(pudina), Daruhaldi  and manjuphal.
When I first applied it, it didn't sting but felt cool because of mint and I left it like that to see how efficiently it could control oil. I was impressed.

Cost:Rs 149 for 120 ml

I have been using it for more than a month, twice a day and I have still used less that 1/4th of the quantity.
If you have acne-prone skin, this is one product which you should definitely try.The bottle doesn't have a spray but you can always pour its content into an old spray bottle.I take the content out on cotton and apply it but you can spray it as well.


The freshner is light green in colour.

Biotique Bio Cucumber