Monday, April 23, 2012

Lakme True Wear Nail Color - 501 Mocha Fizz Brown Review and Swatches

I am not a fan of the brush that comes with Lakme nail colors. I mean why can't they make a brush which is in control and not act like a sprinkler system? Although, on a comparative level, the brush of Mocha Fizz Brown was better. I bought this when I was going through a ' I want to find all the nude shades that I can get' phase but this one is on the shimmery side.











I still like this shade. The swatches are exactly the way this colour looks in real life. The pictures have been taken in artificial light and no flash. Also, I feel this one will make you happy since it is a shade anybody can carry.




Lasts for: At least 4 days which according to me is very good considering the price tag.

Does it stamp? Oh yes! it does and very nicely too.





Pros:  9 ml for INR 90 ( that's less than 2 USD) what more do you want?! It's also easily available.
  
Cons:  No ingredient list.

 Below:  Revlon 410 Slippers + Lakme Mocha Fizz Brown