Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Purederm Vital Radiance Hair Mask in Honey Review

For something which is only a bunch of dead cells,I sure am obsessed about my hair, there is just no other way to describe it! I initially wanted to get the self heating mask by Purederm but it was sold out so I settled for the Vital Radiance Hair Mask in Honey And now, I am glad or what!

Meant for: For colour treated,bleached or permed hair.(I have done none of these but I just figured if it will do good to bleached or permed hair, it will definitely make my hair happy)




Click on the image to make it bigger.



What it claims:
It provides radiance and energy to restore hair weakened by colouring,perming and bleaching.

How to Use:
  • Apply a generous amount to hair after shampooing.
  • Comb to apply evenly.
  • Leave it on for 5-15 minutes depending on the porosity of hair.
  • Rinse and style as usual.

Ingredients:




My Experience:
I have approximately waist length hair.The quantity of one pack is 20 ml and when I started applying it, I thought it wouldn't be sufficient but I was wrong! The pack turned out to be more than I needed(I'd say 2 sachets will last me 3 times or so). Just make sure that you do not apply it to your scalp because it will end up in losing a few strands of hair. I kept it on for 10+ minutes and washed it off with lukewarm water and I felt that the hair was a lot softer than it usually is and it was soft the next day as well.The effect lasted for 3 days including the day I washed my hair.


Price:99 INR for 20 ml 
Shelf Life: 3 years

In India, Purederm is available at medplusbeauty (medplus has this pack available as well!)
Style craze also stocks Purederm but this pack is currently unavailable there.

Pros:
  • Makes the hair really soft.
  • As it comes in 20ml packs, you can easily try it once without spending a lot.
  • Smells good.
Cons:
  • Not easily available. 

My Rating: 9.5/10(Minus for availability in India and why is there no bigger pack available!)

Recommendation:You will like it if you have damaged hair just don't apply it on scalp directly and use it instead of a conditioner and not with a conditioner.