Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Awardsss!!

Today was a mixed bag sort of a day; some good some bad! I saw a movie( Don 2 in case you're wondering because MI4 and my ex- darling Tom Cruise were on a late night show! Oh! and Don 2 surprisingly turned out good, specially the dialogues* cheeky but not cheap*, do go and watch it once!) Hmm, now I am eating a *very healthy* Mc Spicy Paneer Wrap from the the McDonald's :P
A Mc D in front of my apartment is not a a good idea...not a good idea at all ( maybe for them but not for me for sure!)








Coming back to the awards, umm, I got an offer to buy something for Christmas and I turned it down ,hmmm I think something is seriously wrong with me!
So, Namita(My dear Nammo!) from Vivacious Flair, Deepika from Divassence, Upasana from Pretty Eye Makeup, Jyoti from Everything That Matters to me and Lancy  ( I hope I included everyone?) gave me a Versatile Blogger Award* Thank you so much!*

The Rules for accepting Versatile Blogger award :
  1. Thank the person who nominated you and give them a shout out on your blog with a link to their blog.
  2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
  3. Send on the award to 15 bloggers whose blogs that you appreciate and then let them know that they have won the award.


7 Random Facts About Me( Yes, I know you're very curious:P)

  1. I consider  junk food a major food group* Help me Lord!!*
  2. I can read  any crappy book and watch any crappy movie for the sake of it!
  3. Shoes are like my soul mate only better because they fit me when nothing else does! (quote:Junk Food!)
  4. I sleep or I talk (or I shop for that matter:P)! 
  5. I like quoting random things which have nothing to do with whatever is going on!(Yes, a typical nutcase!)
  6. I get bored easily!
  7. I am bored of writing about myself already;)

The Chosen 15 (Matrix *hint hint* )

  1. Nirah (For our love of Nail Polishes and shopping and she is versatile mainly because she blogs on whims just like me *Hi5*)
  2. Namita aka Nammo ( Again the love of nail polishes !)
  3. Domesticminxes ( I like both of them equally!!)
  4. Kejal (ahem ahem! Did I mention the part about our love for nail polishes??Did I? Did I? )
  5. Deepika ( She has a dessert shop, I am pretty sure everyone with a sweet tooth wants to be on her good books!)
  6. Upasana ( I wish I could do eye makeup like she does!!)
  7. Exah ( For our *any guesses?* well, for our love of polishes and stamping and buying nail polishes from random places and collecting them! Btw,she owns far more than I do;)  )
  8. Divya ( I hope she will one day give me those Orlys she bought:P)
  9. Krupa (I am still wondering how she ran out of space to blog! Update:Now, I do!)
  10. Parul ( I am still waiting for that good dermatologist:D)
  11. Beauty Diva ( Yes, nail polishes again! But, she has some love for Oriflame, no wait, make that lots of love:D)
  12. Kaki ( Those cute nail art penguins!!)
  13. Rekha ( She  just seems so nice)
  14. Indgal ( The love of shopping!)
  15. Jyoti ( For the love of Nicholas Sparks!)
This was hard work, trust me!