Sunday, November 20, 2011

Kara Deep Pore Cleansing Wipes With Jojoba and Avocado



Kara offers various kinds of wipes from toning Rose and Thyme to seaweed makeup wipes. I bought the Deep Pore Cleansing wipes. This is one product, I am very happy with but I just never came around to raving about it! My oily skin attracts more dirt and grime than any magnet would attract iron fillings. So, when I saw these wipes, I just had to buy them. They not only effectively wipe off dirt but also smudge kohl, lipsticks and lip glosses too!Even though it's winter time, it doesn't feel dry or stretchy.




Price: 45 INR for 10 wipes
           90 INR for 25 wipes 
Buy them here to get the maximum discount!





Pros:
  • Soft.
  • Don’t irritate the skin.
  • The skin looks and feels clean.
  • Don’t dry the skin.
  • Smell great.
  • Made from biodegradable fiber.
  • Reasonably Priced.
  • One wipe is more than sufficient for wiping the face and the neck.

Cons:
I cannot think of anything!



6 comments:

  1. I like these too, specially how they smell and that they are biodegradable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had another one of these lined for a review if only my connection would stop giving me trouble:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i alwys ve tis n bag!!
    nice revview!!

    P.S:luv ur blog name!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Your name in the comment acts as a link so, you don't have to worry about leaving me a http:// something......link.I anyway blog hop a lot and would love to visit you.

Have a great day!