Saturday, April 22, 2017

Bath & Body Works Be Enchanted Shower Gel Review

I am a huge Bath & Body Works fan. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE their products. If they are running a deal, I usually buy way more than I need. Usually, the intention is that I will gift 'some' of the stuff to friends and family, but I end up just hoarding.





I am sure I have more BBW things than those being sold on the Indian online shopping scene. Now, Be Enchanted Shower Gel was a gift and I had been saving it for...I don't know what. I finally decided that it was time to start using it and here we are.





About Be Enchanted:
Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula!
Top Notes: Mouthwatering Citrus, Iced Pomegranate, Chilled Wildberries, Crystallized Passionfruit
Mid Notes: Sheer Honeysuckle, Floral Frosted Bouquet, Sugared Violet, Dew fruit, Asian Pear
Dry Notes: Whipped Vanilla, Creamy Musk, Sandalwood

My Experience with Be Enchanted:
The good thing about all the Bath & Body Works products is that you can never go wrong with them. The quality will not disappoint you and the only matter of contention will be the fragrance. As a shower gel, Be Enchanted works well - it is not drying and lathers very well.


 The only thing which I did not like about the shower gel was the fragrance. It smells really sweet and fruity; almost bordering on a cough syrup's smell. I have used the Be Enchanted Body Mist where the middle and bottom notes were more evident. In case of the shower gel, it just stops at being a dense berry-like smell and Pomegranate gets lost somewhere.



Verdict: 7/10  It's a good shower gel, I am just not very fond of the fragrance.  Try it if you like sweet fruity smells.

Have you tried it? And, did you like it?