Friday, February 03, 2012

Online Shopping with Healthkart- Review and Haul

I think I am *the* last person to review healthkart.com. The only reason it  took me so much time to shop from there was because of the limited number of payment options.So, I'll keep the review very much to the point!

They Offer:A lot of variety product-wise be it beauty or health related.Also, they have some of the best discounts among the various shopping sites.





Service & Delivery Time:I liked the service.The package was delivered in less than a week which is reasonable since there was a weekend in between.They also carry out the instruction you give them.




Drawback: The only problem is the limited payment options.

Now, I bought quite a few things and have been using them for some time. Here's the stuff:




HealthKart referral program: Get Rs. 100 off