Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Nail Art Using A Lace Design And A Franken

Note From CI(How do you think we should pronounce it? See or C.I.?):This is the very first guest post on the blog from Ashesela who blogs at Art Evolve. I noticed her on one of my blog hopping sprees and am I glad or what! She makes these lovely frankens  ,for those you who don't know what that is, she just creates polishes herself!

Hello dear readers!

I'm Ashesela from over at Art Evolve.  The lovely Maansi (Oh! Yes, that would be my name) asked if I could do a guest post for her, and I said yes! :D  What a great opportunity! :D

For this manicure I am using a base of Neptulon, a franken that my sister had made.  I then added a coat of Veritaserum, which happens to be another franken created by my sister.  My sister and I will sit down and make franken after franken (provided we have enough supplies and bottles!), as it is so much fun!! ^-^




For the lace design, I used a fine brush and white non-toxic acrylic paint.  I didn't have an exact design in mind when I started this, so I started with two lines on each nail, and went with the flow.  Afterwords, I coated everything in a generous layer of China Glaze Fast Forward top coat.  I really like how this manicure turned out, and I hope that you do too! :D



Have a wonderful day, and thank you for taking the time to check out my work! :)

-Ashesela


Another note:  She owns the images, so don't you dare copy them without her permission!