Saturday, January 21, 2012

Revlon Nail Enamel Moonlight Swatch and Review

Revlon Moonlight is a perfect example of how misleading the images shown at shopping sites can be! I bought Moonlight expecting it to be a light blue creme or at least a light blue with pearl finish. What it turned out to be is this:

Natural light.





I am not saying there is anything wrong with the shade but I was just expecting something different thanks to those hazy pictures and/or swatches on the sites.



Colour:
The colour is silver with just a tinge of light blue.(I never realised moon's light was blue but nobody's asking me anyway!)

Consistency & Finish:

The consistency was good,  neither too thick nor too runny. Finish was metallic but not quite glossy enough.It looked glossier in the bottle.




 

Price: INR 130 or USD 2.49 approx

Lasted for:
About 3 days(I did put my hands in water and did some house chores.)

My Rating: 8/10( It should have been a bit glossier since it had a metallic finish and smoother application...I could see all the brush strokes and it was not at all nice)

Recommendation:The colour is more wearable than true silver but it made my hands look a bit dull on its own so, do try it before buying it. 


Artificial Light.No flash.


 ____________________________________________________________________________________