Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Online Shopping Experience With Vasu Healthcare (Makers of Trichup)

I had heard a lot of people raving about Trichup's herbal  products but I couldn't find them at any drugstore in my area. I google just about everything and this was no different. I found Vasu store's site and they ship internationally. What more can one ask for?!NO wait! There is that unlimited credit limit on the card and those flat 50% off sales.

Free Shipping over orders of 299 INR (approx USD 6)


My Experience with Vasu Healthcare:




I created  my account on 30th and placed my order the same day.I immediately got a mail giving me an order id and showed the status of my order processing. The next day, my order was dispatched and a day later I got the tracking details. It took the package 4 days to reach me. The products are shipped from Vadodra, Gujrat, India.So, the time will vary according to your location.


The package had been packed nicely with thermocol inside a brown cardboard box. All this was wrapped in a poly bag and sealed.







After a few days, I got a mail from them asking for my feedback, you know if I was satisfied with the service or not.



They sent a leaflet with my order





What I bought:
  • Acnovin Cream(treatment for Acne/Pimple)
  • Trichup Hair Fall Control Cream 50gm
  • Acnovin Capsules( Purify Blood) 10 capsules x 3 strips
  • Trichup Hair Vitaliser Tablets 60 Tablets
  • Trichup Hair Fall Control Oil 100 ml


Payment Options: Credit Card, Debit Card, Cash Card, Net Banking.


Drawbacks?
No COD


Service Rating:I'd give them a 10/10 for their service.


Vasu Health Care's Address



Click Here to see their weekly discount offers!