Tuesday, December 04, 2012

AQmore Peelable Water Based Nail Polish - Paris Review

I have a habit of google-ing everything. One fine day, I read something about water based nail polishes and I have been looking for them ever since. I found a whole range of water based nail polishes from AQmore on Uniqso. They even have glitters!!!




About AQmore Nail Polishes:


AQmore water based nail polish uses the most natural ingredients, with water as the most primitive elements. It is made of 50% of the water, where it not only protects your nails, but also the environment. It is highly recommended for users who concern about their health. It contains no chemicals.

My Experience:
I was not exactly sure how the polish would turn out to be since it is water based but it was so very nice! It was smooth and turned opaque in just 2 coats. I did not feel that polish was any different from the usual kind but it didn't smell pungent. It did have a distinct smell which I could not quite place.



So, How Do You Take The Polish Off?
Since it is water based and peel-able, you just dip your nails in warm water and after soaking it for some time (say 20-30 minutes), you will be able to peel the polish.

Will it Come Off If I Take a Hot Bath?
No, unless you keep your nails immersed in hot water.

What If I Wash Dishes/Clothes?
If you use warm water, it will start peeling off but you can wear gloves. Cold water doesn't make a difference to the polish.





How Long Did it Last?
It didn't start chipping in a day or two, if that's what you're asking. It has a lasting power same as that of a normal polish.

Price?
$9.90 to 8ml

Any Negatives?
Limited choices available otherwise there is nothing that I feel is wrong with this product.

My Rating: 10/10 


*Sample but my opinion is honest. I make it a point to test every product before writing a review.