Saturday, October 15, 2011

Online Shopping Experience with Nirus Nails and Beauty

I wanted a Konad nail stamping kit for a very long time but there were two issues: they are not easily available (not in my ganv at least) and the price( Urbantouch has the image plates at 365 INR each...gulp!). The moment I came to know about  Nirus Nails and Beauty , my hands were itching to shop. I tried restraining myself for TWO DAYS but then I gave in to the temptation! They have the most reasonably priced nail art items, Ever!! Konad nail stamping kit, image plates, special stamping nail polish, regular polish, scraper, one- sided stamp, double-sided stamp, nail extensions, UV gels, they have it all. I wanted to order a lot of stuff but I had to first see how much time they take in delivery.

Shipping: Free shipping all over India

Payment options: Demad Draft/Cheque or Cash On Delivery.( I chose COD)

My Experience:
 I ordered a small Konad nail stamping nail polish in white pearl(5ml) , Image Plate 82  and a double sided stamp with scraper. They mention on the site that delivery might take upto 3 weeks.  It depends on your location, if you will get the package in one week or three weeks. In my case, it took about three weeks. I had forgotten all about my order when the postman came knocking on the door with the package. For a moment, I thought what's that but then I read the sender's name. They send the package through VPP for cash on delivery option at least. My billed amount was Rs. 515 but the postman asked me to pay Rs 520.I don't know if that was some added charge or he just wanted a tip.Anyway, it was only 5 bucks so I had no problem obliging.




Everything was packed in a cardboard and it was placed inside lots of shredded paper inside a larger cardboard box.

Here's what I got.

The good thing is that because they use VPP, they can ship all over India!


Disadvantages:
  •  I think they should introduce more options
Advantages:
  • They have the most reasonably priced Konad nail art products in India(according to me).
  • Huge variety.
  • The option of COD!


Will I buy again?
Definitely!