Monday, October 31, 2011

L'oreal Total Repair 5 Total Repairing Masque Review


I wanted to try it for quite some time but I still had some of my Revlon Flex conditioner left.I had a lot of expectations from this product. So, when I did finish up my bottle of conditioner, I practically ran to get this. I have not tried the conditioner from this series because I had my heart set on getting the masque.  I have long straight normal hair, neither too oily nor too dry. Thanks to heat, humidity and pollution, it has turned limp and life-less.







Claims:
It claims to repair your hair and protect it from 5 signs of damage i.e. hair-fall, dull hair, dryness, roughness and split-ends.

Directions:
 Apply on washed and towel dried hair. Keep for 2-5minutes and rinse.

My Experience:
I use it instead of a conditioner not with a conditioner.I just take a small amount of the masque because too much of it makes the hair sticky and  I don’t use it on the roots because regardless of what the label says, if there are chemicals, then it is not fit for your scalp. I was having a serious split-end problem and this did help ( I did get the split-ends trimmed). I no longer have that problem. I have seen no effect on hair fall, though. It does make my hair feel soft but nothing out of ordinary. All in all, I feel it is a thicker kind of conditioner. It does last a lot longer than normal conditioner would because of its thickness.

Price: Rs. 325 for 200gm

Pros:
·        No more split-ends.
·        Small amount goes a long way.
·        Easily available.

Cons:
·        Tub packaging is not hygienic.
·        Nothing miraculous or extra-ordinary about it!

2 comments:

  1. I used the shampoo and conditioner from this range and they work, as in make my hair nice and shiny and help marginally in reducing hairfall but and big BUT it makes my scalp itchy so I am just going to finish my bottles and say goodbye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even I like the shampoo(Using my 3rd bottle) and this masque makes my hair soft but even flex from Revlon did that.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Your name in the comment acts as a link so, you don't have to worry about leaving me a http:// something......link.I anyway blog hop a lot and would love to visit you.

Have a great day!