Sunday, January 19, 2014

SOS Organics Vanilla Lip Balm Review

I bought this lip balm because it was on discount. I think I bought it from Craftsvilla for 40-45 INR. I didn't really have any expectations so, it technically didn't let me down.




 Experience:
The only upside is that the lip balm comes with a stopper and a cap. The first thing that bothered me was the smell. In fact, I couldn't quite place the smell. Was it really vanilla? It could have been anything from the smell of wax to apricot, but it was not at all like vanilla. The other thing that was wrong was the texture because the balm was difficult to apply. I still tried somehow finishing it off as a cuticle/heel cream. It works very well as both, specially when you apply it on your feet before going to bed.









My Verdict: I really prefer it as a heel cream....what can I really say?
However, I don't buy things just because they are on sale...not most of the time at least!