Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Airbrush Foundation Review

While typing it I just realised the word mousse makes me think of chocolate and no obviously this is not at all in context!




What Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Claims:
  • Air-whipped liquid provides perfecting coverage for 100% poreless skin.
  • Ideal for normal skin
  • Oil-free, fragrance-free,  Dermatologist-tested, allergy-tested, non-comedogenic – won’t clog pores, safe for sensitive skin

My Experience:

It took me some time to get used to the pump because it started out with pumping unequal quantities so, I could not be sure about how much I will end up taking out. The first time I used it, I tried applying it by my fingertips and spreading it evenly, the results were not good. I would suggest using a brush to apply it (a stippling brush,preferably). If you still prefer applying it by fingertips, make sure you blend it properly.







My skin is very sensitive and many new products end up causing a zit or two but this one didn't so their claim that it doesn't clog pores is definitely true.


That's just content from one pump.


The foundation is very light weight and it makes your skin look even but if you have acne-scarred skin like mine, it won't provide you full coverage.



Price:575 INR for 30ml


Pros:
  • Doesn't clog pores.
  • Pump dispenser is hygienic.
  • Lots of shades available so, you can find your match.
  • Dewy finish.
  • Moderately priced.


Cons:
  • No SPF.
  • It's won't control oil but then it doesn't claim to either.


Note:Oily skinned ladies, try the Dream Matte Mousse. This one won't control the oil on your skin.


My Rating: 8.5/10 (This is something you can use on a daily basis if you blend it well)