Monday, September 17, 2012

Olay Body Wash Ultra Moisture with Shea Butter Review

I bought Olay Body Wash with Shea Butter this year in winter...a very early review? Don't you think?





Claim:

● Moisturizes to condition even the driest skin for up to 24 hours

● Gently cleanses dry skin with soap-free formula that rinses cleanly away
● Skin becomes smooth and beautiful


Click on image to view the larger version.


My Experience:
I bought it on a whim and I was surprised that I could get away without using any thick moisturising lotion in the extremely dry winter! You just need a small amount on a wet loofah and it lathers up a lot. It has a mild smell so you won't end up with a headache. Now, you might feel that it gets sticky if you use a lot of the body wash but I felt no such thing even though I have oily skin. I am not so sure about the 24hour moisturization thing though!


Price: 210 INR for 354 ml

Pros:

  • Moisturizes reallly wellll but not for whole 24 hours.
  • Lathers well.
  • Doesn't have a strong smell.
  • The 354 ml bottle will last long.
Cons:
  • Nothing really.

My Rating: 9.5/10 (It is like body wash and body lotion rolled into one....saves you a lot of time!)