Friday, April 27, 2012

Enchanteur Perfumed Hand and Body Lotion Review - Charming and Romantic

I am writing this post at 3:48 at night or do you call it morning?  Regardless of the season, I never stop using moisturiser, all I do is find different ones for every season.  Enchanteur hand and body lotion are non-greasy, mild lotions which are fit for the days when you don't want intensive moisture.Now, if you are a fan of floral fragrance, these lotions are custom-made for you, no kidding!









 Fragrance:Both the lotions have dominant floral smells which  fade but don't really go away. In fact, I quite like the way they smell after 2 hours of application. When you apply it, the fragrance is really intense.
Charming  and Romantic  have similar smell of rose but Charming smells a bit like cream.
Which one do I like better? There are days when I feel Charming smells better and on other days I feel, Romantic smells better.

Consistency:  Neither too thick nor too thin. You don't have to work it into the skin, it gets absorbed easily.
Packaging: Sleek bottles with flip top cap in various sizes.( The ones in the picture are 100ml)
Price:  69 INR for 100 ml
My Experience: 
These Enchanteur Hand and Body lotions are manufactured in Malaysia( I couldn't have guessed!) and they are paraben-free. They are not greasy and get absorbed in the skin quickly. They are great for summer but if you are looking for intensive moisturization, these are not the answer to your prayers. The bottles are travel friendly.


 There is a very slight difference in the colours of Charming and Romantic but other than that, they have the same ingredients and only differ smell-wise.




Availability: Easily available; online as well as in-store.


Pros:
  • Easily absorbed.
  • Flip top cap.
  • No parabens.
  • Smell lasts a long time; even in the Sun.(Longer than my deo lasts, actually.)
  • Reasonably priced.

Cons:
  • Strong smell.

Verdict: As a lotion, I think they are good but I am not into floral fragrances, specially if they are strong and these are.

Recommendations: There are people who love floral smell, if you are one of them, you will like these!


**sample but the opinion is honest.