Thursday, September 22, 2011

NYX Nail Polish Review Shade Sunrise and Swatch


I am going through a buy nail paint in every shade possible phase. I have bought weird shades but if I am not going to wear it much I don't buy any expensive brand. I wanted to buy a NYX Nail Polish for some time but the price tag of 350 was keeping me away.Then, I saw this pink and I found 'somebody' who agreed it was a great shade and agreed to pay for it.So, I bought it. Now, I have to do a lot of chores at home so no nail colour lasts long without a top coat.Even with a top coat it lasts somewhere around 3-4 days without chipping.
. Single coat dried up in less than a minute and  when I applied two coats of it, drying up took somewhere around 2 minutes but don’t go about doing your work after that because you might just end up with that scrapped up appearance.


Shade- Sunrise
It is a glittery dark pink shade with very small glitter particles which don't end up sticking to your nails.No residue is also left on the nails when you wipe this shade. 



Price: Rs. 350 for 14ml

Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Phthalic Alkyd Resin, Dibutyl Phthalate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Camphor, Benzophenone-1, Titanium Dioxide

Without top coat: Lasted 2 days without chipping(2 coats)
With this much amount of money, buy a shade that you'll  wear often.

Although, I have not used it personally, but I have heard that NYX Jungle stained the nails.