Sunday, September 25, 2011

Biotique Bhringraj Fresh Growth Therapeutic Oil

I bought this oil with a lot of hope.I expected it to stop my hair fall or at least reduce it.I used it at night and thought I will wash it off in the morning.That was the biggest mistake that I made.My scalp itched and itched and I just rushed to wash my  hair right away.Even after shampooing, my scalp itched. It became so very dry that no matter what I did, the feeling did not go away.I still felt brave enough and tired it again but this time I just kept it on for 2 hours and still it became dry and itchy. Finally, I needed to apply olive oil to get rid of that dry feeling.The situation became a bit better but my scalp was still irritated.There was no reduction in hair fall but I got dandruff.I have stopped using the oil.





The smell of the oil reminds me of  'Hair and Care' Oil.


Add caption

Price:Rs 165 for 120 ml
          but I got it for 145 from Cosmetix.in

TO USE: Apply liberally to dry hair and scalp. Massage in gently with circular motions. Leave on for half an hour. Rinse well with water.

Ingredients: Bhringraj (Eclipta erecta) 6ml, Amla (Emblica officinalis) 4ml, Tesu (Butea frondosa) 4.5ml, Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 3.5ml, Brahmi (Hydrocotyle asiatica) 5ml, Goa Dugdha (Cow milk) 50ml, Aja Dugdha (Goat milk) 50ml.