Thursday, November 10, 2011

Brihans Green Leaf Aloe Vera Gel

This is my 'go to..' product for almost everything!I have oily, acne-prone, sensitive skin and this is the product I use when all else fails(which they do, quite frequently!) I use it on my dark circles and it works. I use it on minor skin inflammation or rashes or on cuts or bruises or when there is nothing else handy.You can use it in case of an insect or mosquito bite too! This definitely  removes tanning but you gotta be patient. The best thing? It is suitable for all skin types and as this is a Herbal product, it won't react, Ever.In summers, I use it instead of a lotion.



The gel has a soothing effect which makes it ideal for use after being out in the sun. It doesn't have any heady smell as well.

Con: There is only one problem, use  too much quantity and it sort of seeps into your skin and leaves a bitter taste.
Price: 75 INR for 125gm.

Where can you get it?
At H& G stores and Chemists.I have not seen it in any of the bigger retail chains, sadly.
Buy it online here






2 comments:

  1. my first brush with aloe vera gel is that fab india eye cream from UTouch. I didnt think it would work at all, but actually it is decent. It does hydrate the under eye and if I apply it on a dry patch, it keeps it in check for a while. I had no expectations from it so I am pleased now.

    I will look around for this one now.

    And I got Jergens Moisturiser. It is good. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even I got it as a surprise gift but I haven't opened it yet. I am trying to finish up Aroma Magic Under eye gel.I am glad you liked the moisturiser even this Brihans gel is very good. I have been using it for past 4-5 years:)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Your name in the comment acts as a link so, you don't have to worry about leaving me a http:// something......link.I anyway blog hop a lot and would love to visit you.

Have a great day!