Saturday, January 14, 2017

Vega Premium Collection Wooden Paddle Hair Brush Review

A friend was ordering the Vega Wooden Paddle brush for herself and considering my soon-to-husband decided hadpofying? Borrowing and not giving back? my old Vega Wooden Paddle brush, I ordered one too.

Vega Premium Collection Wooden Paddle Hair Brush



And, yes, I will be getting married on this 19th February and telling people that has been one of the most awkward things I have had to go through. I don't know how people breeze through it. I never though I would crib about shopping but I so do now!



Pros:

  • It has thick handle with a grip which definitely makes it easier to use compared to the older wooden paddle brush by Vega which was just wood.
  • The bristles are made of Nylon so, you won't feel any static
  • Massages the scalp while brushing

Cons:
  • You cannot use it to detangle your hair
  • It's tough to clean the brush because hair gets stuck to the cushion.
  • The rounded ends of the bristles are glued in so this cannot be your happily ever after brush

Verdict: 
It's a good brush and you can try it out.
7/10