Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Cream + Serum Duo - Review

I shop for anti-ageing products very frequently for my mom as she doesn't have the time to buy things for herself and I am just your average jobless person who has a job! I had sent her the original Olay cream and she liked it.




So, when I was given a chance to try the new Olay Total Effects  2in1 Anti-Wrinkle cream + serum. Considering, I still don't feel I am old enough to defy ageing; I passed it on to my mom.




Experience:
She was initially skeptical about using this as she is not a fan of trying new products and she was pretty happy with her Olay moisturiser. However, after she used it religiously for some days she felt a difference. The only complaint is that cream+serum doesn't have enough sun protection. The cream+ serum formula has SPF 15, but it is not enough for the harsh Indian summer. As you grow older, the skin starts losing out on moisture and this product definitely keeps your skin moisturised. This cream+serum also increases the micro-circulation, hence, the tightening effect.  This formula is more convenient as you don't have to apply a moisturiser and then follow it up with serum.



Pros:

  • Keeps your skin moisturised
  • If you are just starting out with the anti-ageing regime, this one product is more than enough
  • SPF 15
  • Pump dispenser with a cap is hygienic and convenient 


Cons:

  • None really.


Verdict: Definitely a good product, but you need to regularly apply it. Once a day, once in a blue moon won't work.


**I am trying out Olay Total Effects as a part of the product review program at BlogAdda.com