Sunday, March 03, 2013

Orly Cosmic FX - Space Cadet Swatches

After admiring hundreds of pictures of Orly's Space Cadet, I really wanted one of my own but it was sold out everywhere!!! I made a friend of mine check a lot of stores for this one polish [surprisingly, she is still a friend, even after the ordeal.]. Anyway, I finally located one bottle online and here it is!










About Orly Space Cadet:
The polish is supposed to have a very strong duo-chrome effect but it is on the sheer side so, I decided to layer it over a black creme. You can obviously build the layers but that's just wasting a perfectly gorgeous polish, in my opinion. You can afford the luxury of using Space cadet on its own only if you stay where it is easily available.




Layers of Polish Required:
On its own: 3 or 4 depending on the thickness of your layers.
Over a Black Creme: Just one!!








Note: You seriously need polishes like these in your life. I have spent a lot of time admiring how it looks under the lights in my office  which also means, no work was done.