Friday, August 17, 2012

Craftsvilla.com - A Review and What I Bought

There are various kinds of addictions and shopping, just happens to be one of them (barely, if you ask me!). I have a very specialized kind of addiction; I like to shop online.  Yes, it is fun to go from shop to shop and check things out needlessly but it is soooooo very frustrating when you don't find the things you're looking for  or worse, when you do find the things you are looking for but not in your size!  









Craftsvilla is just a site which has variety of goods on offer and what's more? They ship internationally!




A friend of mine is obsessed with their earrings! She spends *a lotttt* of time staring at  admiring them.And, after  I saw the folders shown below, I just had to shop from them specially, because I am one of those weird people who like to collect stationery.

They Sell:  Almost everything! You should see the jewellery they have on offer.

Shipping: International

My Experience:
After doing my usual RnD about everything, I finally put them in a cart and went to  place the order but something went wrong! When I logged in again, my cart was empty and the folders that I really badly wanted were sold out! I sent an email to the Craftsvilla team and I got a reply that my matter would be attended to ASAP!




The Package.


In fact, my order was shipped the next day and I even got a mail telling me that my issue was sorted out. I got my package in two days which btw, is pretty quick considering the time those delivery guys take in locating my office!



On opening the box.

 Everything in the box had been securely packed.They even sent me a free gift(the soap) for shopping from their site as well as a Thank You note, which you can see below.

The folders. What do you think about them??
 I just wanted to give you an idea of the size of the folder and the numbers of pockets. It is bigger than A4 size paper.

The inside of the folder.
 I bought: 
  • 2 Folders which I found really pretty.
  • Peppermint Foot Scrub (Because it was about 1/3rd of its original price....beat that!)
  • A Vanilla Lip Balm (same reason as above)
  • Apricot Hand Cream( Same reason as above + I loveeeeeeeeeee hand creams)


I liked:
  • Variety of products.
  • Option of international shipping.
  • Search option is very effective.
  • Freebies with every order.
  • Promote artisans.
They Need to Work On:
  • I think they need to create more categories in the menu and make it more easily navigable. 
Final Verdict: I like their services!


Btw, if you are feeling generous, do think of me.....there are a lot of things I would like to have from the site! :D

*Got a voucher, used it, went over budget, if you know what I mean.