Sunday, July 22, 2012

Revlon Plump Sexxxy Lipcolor in 55 Sizzling Hot Rouge Review


I bought this lip color for gifting and I thought it was red. Well, I did my lil' research on it and it looked red in the pictures that I found and it turned out to be a typical example of how the swatches on the Internet cannot always be trusted (Weird thing for a beauty blogger to say? I know, I know but it is the truth!)




I have tried to give you an as clear idea as possible.And, I did gift it but there is no rule about not borrowing the stuff you gave, you know?



Experience:

I am not a lipstick person but the formula of this is sooooooooooooooooooo great! It is moisturising and it stays put and it has good pigmentation. I didn't see any plumping but I anyway don't think I need plumping ( do tell me if I am wrong though!) Anyway, this lipcolor made me feel like buying one for myself and this colour is something you can carry during the day or with smokey eyes at night.









Stays For: 5-6 hours easily but it does depend on how much and what you are eating/drinking.






Note: After taking the above picture, I was happy it came out that well and then I laughed and laughed and laughed at how out of character it looks!

My Rating:  9/10 ( I think it is great and I am not even a lipstick person!)