Friday, March 09, 2012

Shoes Which Broke My Heart!

Few days ago, I wrote about my shopping experience with BeStylish (You can visit the site here) I bought a yellow pair from some brand named Alpha. I have never really heard of that brand but thanks to the retail chains and online stores, we do come across various brands we've never heard of!Anyway, these shoes were cute and came in such pretty colours. I found a yellow one which was available in size 8 (I usually wear size 7 or 7.5 but I thought its better to get one size up!). Hmm, the shoe didn't fit  and I had to return it but  only a few days ago when I realised, those people had sent me a size 38 shoe instead of a 41 i.e size 8. I knew the shoes were not my size but since no size was mentioned "inside" the shoes, I didn't pay much attention to them.

Anyway, those shoes were pretty and even though, I don't have them anymore and couldn't even wear them, I took some pictures for ogling.

Front View.Artificial Light.No Flash




Top View.Artificial Light.

Front View.Sunlight.No Flash.


This is just before I sent them back.I had no other picture to give you an idea of the wedges and the jute sort of material that was used to make the heel.
Side View.Sunlight.


PS-Top View,front view? Something clicked??