Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Maybelline Colorama Laranja Citrico Swatch & Review

Maybelline Colorama Laranja Citrico is basically spring on a budget. I have been lusting after a lot of polishes which are either not available in India or their prices are exorbitant(in India, at least). I have pledged ( for as long as it may last) to stay on a budget and I am not *that* crazy, really!

Anyway, I wanted an orange nail polish after looking at some Zoya(s) {I seriously need to unfollow that page on twitter, if I want to be happy and not broke!}. Well, I noticed Colorama Laranja Citrico (Italian?) while shopping for a shampoo and I was sold, to be precise, the bottle was.





Type: Orange creme with no shimmer or anything else to ruin a perfectly good creme!
Application: Smooth
Consistency: Like every other Colorama, it is a bit runny but only a bit, mind you.
Coverage: You will need 2 coats to make it opaque
Price:  90 INR for 8 ml
Brush: It doesn't have a huge fan-out. You have a reasonable control over the brush.

Is it 3-free? I don't know. It's not easy to read the ingredients list.





Single coat.With flash. The colour is close to how it looks in real life.



Lasted for: On my right hand, it started chipping the next day so I took all of it off. On the feet, it has lasted for more than 5 days without any chipping.


Artificial light.No Flash.2 coats.


Recommendation: Go ahead buy it just make sure you use it with a base coat!