Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tag-O-Mania

So, I have been tagged by Siri  to write a tag post.Here are the rules:


The Rules.


Rule#1: Put the rules on your blog.

Rule#2: Every person tagged should tell 11 things about themselves, answer the 11 questions asked by the one that tagged you, tag 11 other people and ask them 11 different questions.

Rule#3: Let the people whom you tagged know you've done so.

Rule#4: Don't tag anyone who's been tagged before.

Rule#5: Really do tag 11 others, don't go all ''if you want to take this tag''.





11 things about you:
  1. This reminds me, I really like 10 things I hate about you!
  2. Songs get stuck in my head !
  3. I am sleepy all the time.
  4. I think James Marsden is cute(X-Men and 27 dresses)
  5. I think Dermot looked droolworthy in The Wedding Date.
  6. I am lazy.
  7. I am really lazy.
  8. Did I tell you I was lazy?
  9. My phone bills have an exponential growth.
  10. Hence, I can draw only exponential graph.
  11. Food.Food.Food.
 Yes, I will tell you *more* about myself because I need to answer these questions:
  • What you prefer - White or black and why? (Must not tell both ;-) )  
         Black because it makes you look thin! (Quote: Shiamak Davar)
  •  Which field  or job you think you will shine most?
           I am working on that but if I could be paid to talk,  like really paid and not the BPO 
           exploit  paid, I'd be happy!
  •  Paper backs or e books?
           Mostly, paperbacks!
  •  An ideal vacation will be in beach or hill station?
           Hmm.I have been in love with hill stations but beaches are good too.How about hills and  
           beach.That'd perfect.
  •  If there was  past life,who you think you  had been? 
            A bitch.Some seem to claim, I am one in this life as well but seriously, I like dogs so much 
             that I could have easily been one:P
  •   Favorite hero? (either in life or movies ;-)  )
            Hero, for a girl, has to be her Dad! The husband tries fitting in but never fits perfectly;)
  •  Best romantic incident in your life till this date? 
            Romantic incident?Err...rrrr.....rrr , get the picture?
  •  Most embarrassing  or funny situation in your life ,till this date  :D
            Nothing really comes to mind, short-term memory,you see.
  •  If given a chance which character out of which movie or book  you want to be?
                 Elizabeth from Pride and Prejudice, A Darcy would be really nice, you know to take 
                care of the bills and all!
  • How you define Love and Hate?     
            You need to know "hate" in order to understand "love"
( And with this award winning line, the award goes to........ME!:P)
  • Final question -You have to go out for an important date. You can use only one make up  product.What you will you use? :-p
          Foundation!



 OMG! You're still reading? Great!

My 11 Questions:

  1. One Addiction:
  2. Your favourite actor is?
  3. Have you tried touching your nose with your tongue?
  4. Would you be ready to wake up at 6 in the morning everyday?If yes, then what do you expect in return?
  5. One thing you wish you had?
  6. Last movie that you liked was?
  7. One thing very few people know about you?
  8. One brand that you wish would go on sale?
  9. Ideal birthday gift for you would be?(No, I won't be gifting!)
  10. What makes you want to keep blogging?
  11. What did you eat day before yesterday in dinner? :P


I'm tagging:
  1. Kejal  
  2. Ashesela
  3. Exah
  4. Anusha 
  5. Akanksha/Fictitious fashion
  6. Kiran/Cherry lane 
  7. Deepika
  8. Upasana
  9. Opal
  10. Swarnali
  11. Vanu