Saturday, October 29, 2011

OPI Pamplona Purple Nail Lacquer Dupe

I am currently on a "I will leave no dupe un-found" spree and it has not been easy at all. Today, it is OPI Pamplona Purple's turn. I have been able to find only one shade which comes close to the pretty purple shade by OPI Fall 2009 collection.

Here is a swatch.






You can buy  OPI  here for 520 INR.

This is a similar looking shade from Deborah 7days long shade number 831. This shade is a bit lighter than Pamplona Purple.







Buy  Deborah 7Days Long here for 195 INR.

Tell me if you know of a similar and cheaper shade!



Disclaimer: I don't any of the above images.

2 comments:

  1. Streetwear Pearl Divine is a dupe to Layla Smalto 41. Inconsequential though.

    Revlon Steel Her heart is touted as Chanel Black Pearl dupe. I wouldn't bet my money on it.

    And I am pretty sure there is a Loreal Resist and Shine shade that would be close about dupe to OPI Plamplona purple.

    Oooh most interesting though has to be Inglot 304 which I think is very close to Zoya Happi, one of my most favourite polish ever. But Happi is pink-er.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even I thought there was a shade in L'oreal resist & shine which was similar to this but it turned out to be blue.....the name is Navy Velvet other than that, there is Royal Plum but even that looks very different.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Your name in the comment acts as a link so, you don't have to worry about leaving me a http:// something......link.I anyway blog hop a lot and would love to visit you.

Have a great day!