Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Lotus Colour Dew Shade Cozy Mulberry






This is a shade which will make anybody's hands look pretty! This one is definitely my favourite in the Lotus Herbals Colour Dew range. You can use this shade with the white one for a french manicure as well. This shade is ideal for day or when you don't have the time to change your nail paint often. It's a muted sort of shade that won't look out of place ever! In the pic, I am wearing two coats of Cozy Mulberry.

The Good:
  • Lovely shade which will suit you regardless of your skin-tone.
  • Comes with a long handle brush which makes the application easy even for novices like me.
  • Reasonably priced.
  • Toluene, DBP and acetone free.So your nails won't turn yellow.
The Bad:
  • Won't last long.It chips with-in 2-3 days on my nails( Yes, I do household chores )


Price:  Rs 99 for 8ml ( Rs 81 @ Medplusbeauty.com and Cosmetix.in)


My Rating:
8.5/10