Sunday, April 14, 2013

Enliven Coconut and Vanilla Shower Gel Review


Browsing shopping portals is such an important part of my routine that I actually feel something is amiss when I don't browse.I bought Enliven Coconut and Vanilla shower gel because it was just for INR 60. This is the only product that I have used from Enliven.
[I have realised, moving has become a new hobby. I feel like moving to x,y or z before I have even settled in!Weird, huh?]






My Experience:
Well, the shower gel smells of coconut and even if there was any smell of vanilla, I couldn't make out! Considering the price, I think the shower gel fared well. It doesn't make the skin dry and lathers well too. The smell of coconut might not be liked by everyone but the bottle is a convenient size to carry while travelling.

Price: INR 60 for 100ml bottle

Pros:
  • Affordable
  • Flip top cap
  • Lathers well

Cons:
  • Not easily available
  • Contains SLS

My Verdict: Convenient size, packaging and price. You can definitely try it if you like coconut's fragrance.