Friday, July 06, 2012

Aroma Magic Mint Cleanser Review

Aroma Magic Mint Cleanser is one of the few products that I have bought after reading reviews ( Yes, I do read reviews, not all the time though)  and It Worked!  I bought it for the first time in December 2011 when I was looking for a cleanser which would be effective but won't strip my skin of moisture.





I have a very oily skin but those products which strip the skin of all the oil, they are useless, trust me! You would be better off with something which cleans nicely but doesn't make your oil glands go into the over-producing the oil phase.


The Product:
It works on the oil and it works in any season! There are people going on and on about Summer and I feel am I the only one who can see the downpour from the window? Anyway, this thing will work in any season. You just have to wet your face and apply this cleanser and there is slight tingling which will make you feel fresh and you can even see the cleanser going  from  almost white to grey (if you've been out and not in a car!)




Only Con: Jar/Tub Packaging.

Price: 115 INR for 50 gm





Will I recommend it? Absolutely! I have been so impressed with it that I bought a 50 gm jar twice and then went ahead and bought the 200 gm one and it is definitely worth the money.

My Rating:  9.5/10 ( They just need to change its packing. Jar is not at all hygienic!)