Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Jacques Vert Wisteria Fascinator


Jacques Vert hair accessory
Click on the picture to go to the site.

Jacques Vert hair accessory            




Like I have said before, I love all kinds of hair accessories.I saw these and fell in love with it instantly! This is perfect for making any simple and plain dress, look chic. Is it not absolutely gorgeous and drool worthy?

Description:
Jacques Vert Striking double feather flower fascinator set on a Zirconia satin ribbon covered headband. Using Zirconia and Amethyst feathers, long wire stamens finished with beautiful pearlescent pieces sit amongst longer plumes for a perfect wow factor accessory.


Price:
Now £ 49.00
Was £ 79.00
 (International delivery is available)


Sadly, I can neither afford the 'now' or the 'was'. I could buy it but I have chosen to eat for a month then buy this, you know.